My name is Royce Johns and I’m a 21 yr. old singer/musician from Polk City, Iowa. I’ve been playing music as my profession for the last two years now. I never sang in front of a crowd until I turned 19, and now I’m playing anywhere from 15-‐20 3-‐4 hour shows a month. I’ve built everything from the ground up, with no connections, literally from playing in the streets, to playing the largest country music venue in Des Moines on a regular basis with both my 5-‐piece band and myself as a solo act.
All of this came from knocking on every door, meeting every person I possibly could, and learning anything of value from anybody who would show me. I sing anything from country, rock, classic rock, pop, blues and more from 1945-‐2017. In the last year (Jan. 2016) I’ve branched out as being a solo artist using my own name rather than the cover band trio I was managing when I started playing at 19.
• Front page of the Iowa Life section of the Des Moines register at age 19.
• Live local TV appearance at 19 playing guitar for Jamie Aaron Kelley (One of the top Elvis tribute artists on The Elvis Story in Memphis, TN in 2007).
• 2nd Live local TV appearance at 19 playing guitar for Jamie.
• 3rd Live Local TV appearance at age 20 as a debut solo artist.
• 4rd Live Local TV appearance at age 20 as a debut solo artist.
• Organically reaching over 1.2 Million people on Facebook with a live video of me singing Conway Twitty’s “It’s only make believe” with achieving 128k views.
• Went from playing in the streets at age 19 to fronting & managing a variety cover band trio while graduating college.
• Closing for Nashville’s Eric Paslay as one of my first solo gigs at age 20
• Recorded my debut radio ready single “Country Song”, playing every instrument on the track except for drums three months into my solo career.
• I’ve done all the booking, promotion, and production coordination for everything myself and have played over 200 shows in my first 16 months as a solo artist.
• Played a corporate banquet for Logan Contracting in Las Vegas January 2017.
• I’m also booked every Friday/Saturday until Oct. 1st and have over 102 shows lined up from now until then. And that’s just an acoustic guitar, a looper station, and me singing.
We know these comics better than anyone else. Contact us to find out!