Grace Caudle, a lyric soprano, has been described as “the ultimate leading lady”.
She was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, and is beyond grateful for her horseback riding, sweet tea drinking, windows rolled down upbringing. She moved to New York City to study Musical Theatre at Pace University, and fell in love with the city and more in love with performing!
She performs professionally in both musicals and operas, and has graced stages locally and internationally in over 45 countries. Over the past few years she has performed all over the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East!
Grace’s musical theatre and opera training allow her to seamlessly showcase both genres in her two shows: An Evening of Broadway and An Evening of Classical Music. From Rodgers & Hammerstein to Andrew Loyd Webber; from Romberg to Puccini – Grace is certain to entertain with classics that everyone knows and loves!
Grace has performed internationally in over 45 countries, and has graced stages across America-from New York City to San Francisco!
– Grace has an exceptional voice and talent.
– Grace, Grace, Grace, what a voice! She belongs on Broadway.
– Grace has an incredible voice and wonderful attitude to all guests.
– Grace has a beautiful voice and is most gracious. Look forward to seeing Grace on Broadway.
– Superior entertainment! Thank you Grace!
– Loved seeing Grace. The best ever!
– Her singing voice is wonderful, versatile, and refreshing!
– Grace Caudle entranced the audience with sincerity and love.
– The ultimate leading lady!
We know these comics better than anyone else. Contact us to find out!